The Church of Conscious Harmony exists for anyone, anywhere who wants to make God-devotion the center of their life while living in the ordinary world, without the aid of monastery walls.
Our aim is to provide the focus, the teaching and the community support required for individuals to grow in self-awareness from the illusion of separate and separative existence, to the fully enlightened experience of conscious union with the Living God.More About CCH
The School begins a new curriculum theme each January
The Journey School provides the community, structure, teaching, practices and support for the spiritual journey deeper into God’s love.
The School Runs
January 31 - December 8, 2023
A spiritual resource for anyone, anywhere, who wishes to more deeply recognize, receive and respond to God as the center of their life.Learn More
“That we might become participants of the divine nature.” -2 Peter 1:4
Welcome to the new CCH website
- Intercessory Prayer Circle – being held in-person each Sunday from 9:15-9:30am in the Scriptorium room . All are welcome to attend and join in prayer.
- Weekly Wednesday Communion Service in the Sacristy – Please join us at 7:40am in the Sacristy, following the 7:00am Centering Prayer in Theosis Chapel.
- Weekly Saturday Online Centering Prayer Support Group – after the 7:00am-7:35am CT online Centering Prayer gathering. To participate join HERE.
- October 1-22 New Member Classes will be offered for 4 consecutive Sundays after service. Registration HERE.
- October 15, Gurdjieff Music
Please join us in-person and online for music and readings in the sanctuary at 6:00pm. Select HERE for online viewing.
- October 14, Sacred Embodiment Centering Prayer Retreat
This in-person retreat is led by Sharon Johnson and includes times of Centering Prayer with gentle restorative yoga and stretching from 9:00am-4:00pm. For more information & registration, select HERE.
- October 27 & 28 Online Welcoming Prayer Retreat
You are invited to join in this invitation to go deeper into the prayer of the heart. The retreat is led by Pamela Begeman and will begin online Friday from 7:00pm-8:30pm CT and resume online Saturday from 9:00am-12:00pm CT. Register HERE.
- Caritas Donations
In the spirit of generosity, we invite our community to remember the hungry and bring a non-perishable donation on the first Sunday of each month. Drop donations at the collection table near the kitchen. Perhaps also consider making a donation of food or money directly to Caritas, HERE.